• Offering the most competitive and
comprehensive power supply packages in the UK
Gamatronic, the world class manufacturer of uninterruptible power supply systems and high efficiency power technology, today unveils its Crown Jewel in Backup Power.
The new Mega Power Plus Modular UPS (“Power Plus”) is a brand new UPS, 25kW to 250kW of pure on-line power. The unit is based on the successful Power Plus technology developed in-house by leading Gamatronic research and development engineers, and is further improved by implementing latest power elements and algorithms available on power electronics market.
Power Plus features:
• Ac/Ac efficiency of 96%
• Cutting power supply losses in half from 8% to 4%
• On-line double conversion topology
• Parallel redundant UPS system for modularity and upgrade
• Designed as a hot swappable system as a modular design
• Reducing heat dissipation, thereby saving a significant amount of energy costs per annum [up to $4,000 [or £2,500]per 100 kVA (80kw) per annum less running costs]
• UPS to generator power ratio of only 1.2
Gamatronic, whose products are currently installed in 80 countries across 5 continents, formed its UK operations in 2001, Gamatronic Electronic Industries, in partnership with Jayne Mansfield and Robert Hamilton, the UK co-managing directors.
Gamatronic’s clients operate in areas such as data centres, IT rooms, telecoms, cable TV, banks, hospitals, oil and gas industries, universities, construction, and marine and its UK customers include leading organisations such as British Petroleum, British Royal Air Force, Budgens, and Thames Water.